Let us help you manage your wealth today.
Call Us For Help:
National- (800) 735-1601
St. George, Utah- (435) 674-1600
SLC, Utah- (801) 901-1101
Or Email Us:
20 N Main, Ste 400
St. George, UT 84770
Salt Lake City
222 S Main St Ste 1776
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Income Tax Planning
The tax impact on your current and future income as well as the tax implications of your investment strategies will have a significant influence on your ability to achieve your financial goals. We can help you protect a greater share of your wealth through sound tax planning.
We work with you in collaboration with your personal tax advisors to develop a tax-efficient financial plan so more of your resources are available to fund your financial goals. We help by understanding the tax impact of different types of income and how various coordinated tax strategies can optimize the use of your resources. The following are examples of how we can help:
- Advise on stock options evaluation: how and when to exercise
- Advise on distributions from your 401(k) or IRA: how, when, and what amounts
- Provide Roth conversion analysis: The pros & cons and strategies to optimize their effectiveness
- Recommend the best way to dispose of appreciated assets: sell, transfer or donate?
- Recommend the best way to manage or dispose of underwater assets: hold or harvest losses to offset current or future gains?
- Tax-Aware portfolio management: Low turnover equities, tax-exempt fixed income, gain and loss management, etc.